Quarter Graveyard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo-Geo by SNK

2 posters

Go down

Neo-Geo by SNK Empty Neo-Geo by SNK

Post by ROBOTRON Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:43 am

I saved for several weeks when I hear its coming out...a game that will destroy the SNES and Genesis...no way! As a heavy Equipment operator and single live alone guy, I saved the $800 to get one with 2 cartridges, Ninja Combat and Nam 75. I took it home and turned it on. Hooked it up to my stereo and it blew me away! My nephew calls and says: So, how is it?" I replied: "Gaming will never be the same". well it didn't exactly turn into that but man, I had literally crowds of people I never met wanting to come over to my apartment to try it out...it was so much fun, we played sometimes till it was time to go to work the next morning. It was crazy...and when the fighters showed up, there was a panic, a frenzy...it was just too good.

Unfortunately the system was price out of reach to the common mans pocketbook so no one else had one to practice with. It was lonely...fun, but lonely. But I'd do it all over again. It was the best of time for the gaming world to me...there was nothing out there that could touch it. Until PS1 came out...I owned the arcade scene in my neighborhood.

Cool
ROBOTRON
ROBOTRON
ButtonMashr

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-23

http://www.freewebs.com/robotron/

Back to top Go down

Neo-Geo by SNK Empty Re: Neo-Geo by SNK

Post by SH1PWR3K Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:02 am

Ahhhh the first great system, i wish i would have been old enough to cop one. But then again i never would have thought to keep metal slug sealed in the manufacturers wrap! I was pondering if i should add a few new categories under the "retro" section, well i plan on it just not sure how id like it set up. Maybe by system? turbografix, snes, sega cd....? decisions Razz
SH1PWR3K
SH1PWR3K
Pillage, plunder & PWN

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-01-09

https://quartergraveyard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum